Estimated Value: £0
Project Dates: 04/03/2019 to 17/03/2019
Interest Window Dates: 04/03/2019 to 17/03/2019
Introduction and background
1.1 This Pre-Qualification Questionnaire ("PQQ") relates to the procurement project advertised by the TEC Partnership (the "Customer Organisation") in the OJEU 4th March 2019 with reference the Waste Management Service (the "Requirement").
1.2 The TEC Partnership is one of the East Coast's largest providers of Further and Higher education. The TEC Partnership comprises of the Grimsby Institute, University Centre Grimsby (UCG), and Scarborough TEC, Skegness TEC along with several satellite sights.
1.3 The TEC Partnership invites all suitably equipped companies to tender for the Waste Collection contract for each site listed in the appendix 1 Site List. Each site has its own specific requirements so a site visit to ascertain these requirements is highly recommended before your submission of this tender.
1.4 The duration of the contract will initially be for a period of three years. The TEC Partnership reserves the right to cancel the contract at the end of the first year having previously given 3 months written notice to do so.
1.5 This procurement is being run under the OJEU Restricted Procedure (regulation 28) and as such reserves the right to limit the number of contractors to be taken through to the Invitation to Tender stage (subject to Regulation 65) to the top scoring five.
• Collections of waste from the sites as listed in Appendix 1
o All 1100lt containers must be rodent roof, lockable & serviceable
o Containers to be cleansed and deodorised twice annually
• Collections to be carried out prior to the working day (i.e. 5am - 7.30am Monday - Friday)
• Emergency response minimum of next working day.
• One contact telephone number for all issues - booking work, clarifying etc
• Invoiced monthly in arrears and by service (information to be provided as appropriate)
• Creation (by the Contractor) of a waste management plan for each site within the first month of awarding the contract including suggestions for possible future improvements
• On being awarded the contract to provide a detailed report outlining the safe operating procedures for collections on every site.
• Create and implement a monitoring system to monitor the types of waste that each site is producing and report changes through the Contract Management process. This will run the full course of the contract.
• Manage the site waste carrier license and match transfer notes.
• Clearly identify rebates for each waste stream and provide credit notes as appropriate with full site details including cost centre.
• Provision of monthly invoices which will detail
o Per site
o By lift
o By weight
o By cost centre
• To take part in Contract Management meetings as appropriate with a minimum of 2 per year.
• Named Contract Manager required to be supplied to Grimsby Institute as one point of call for any issues.
• To agree Levels of Service to response issues such as 1 working day for a considered response to any query raised i.e. writing (emai
01472 311248 ext 248
Laceby Road , GRIMSBY, , DN345BQ, England